I am a resource designer and communications expert with a strong commitment to community engagement and advocacy. I love working alongside people, sharing ideas, and finding original and creative ways to communicate complex ideas to a wide range of people.
- Master of Creative Writing (High Distinction) Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 2011
- Bachelor of Law University of Otago, New Zealand 2003-2008.
- Bachelor of Arts Media, Film and Communication (First Class Honours) University of Otago, New Zealand 2003-2008
- Digital Office: Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher), Pages for Mac.
- Digital Image and Film: Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro 7, imovie, Microsoft Movie Maker, scanning, importing, and exporting digital media.
- Digital Publishing: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Publisher, HTML and CSS, WordPress, and Wix.
- Hands-On: Drawing and illustration in all degrees. Specializes in pen and ink, can also work in watercolor, acrylic, stencils, screenprinting, photography, and markers.